Nothing is like having a nice stack of pancakes smothered in maple syrup. Our Maple-flavored coffee is just what you need to get you going. We used a special blend of Brazilian coffee beans and smothered these beans with some maple flavoring. It's the perfect breakfast in a cup.
Additional Product Details
- Coffee Roast - Medium/Dark
Available Coffee Sizes:
- 8oz / 1/2lb
- Grind Options:
- Whole Bean:
- Best suited for when you wish to grind your beans
- Standard ground coffee is best used for all of your typical and traditional coffee drip machines
- used for cold brewing and or french press machines
- Best suited for use with an espresso-making machine.
The Four Roses Coffee Promise
- Fresh Guaranteed - We continually source coffee that has been harvested fresh within the last few months.
- Quality Control - All of our coffee goes through a complete inspection before roasting.
- Small Batch Roasted - All of our coffee is roasted in small batches, and it helps make sure that all the coffee beans are roasted to perfection.
- Roast to Order - We don't roast in big batches and then wait for your order. Instead, we get to roasting when you order, making sure your coffee is at its freshest possible.
Shipping and Local Delivery
At Four Roses Coffee, our primary goal is to provide fresh, high-quality coffee. With our roast-to-order policy, you know that you are getting freshly roasted coffee. However, we understand that no one likes to wait for their coffee, and at Four Roses Coffee, we do our utmost best to make sure that you get that fresh, quality coffee as soon as possible.
While shipping times can vary based on the day and time of your order, we make sure to get roasting as soon as you order. We typically wait for 24hrs after roasting your coffee to allow the coffee time to rest and develop its unique flavors before packaging. We ask you to allow us a 2-5 day period to ship out or deliver your freshly roasted coffee.